- US West Coast (PST): 1:00pm
- US East Coast (EST): 4:00pm
- London BST: 9:00pm
- 60 minute engaging and informative presentation
- Maximum of 25 participants
- Open Q&A after the session, so feel free to linger and share a glass of wine and chat with Ryan
- Rich stories you can share with your friends and family
- Expert guide and wine educator
- 10% discount on ANY direct bookings with Catavino for 2021 or 2022
- Comprehensive list of wines and resources mentioned during the session
History, Culture and Wine
"(...) Although Ryan has a huge database of facts in his brain, he is also a treasure house of stories. You will discover the “real” Douro and Porto, not the tourist version. Ryan is always greeted like an old friend everywhere you go because he has a vast network of relationships. You will not get a stock tour: you will get an experience tailored to your interests and tastes. Ryan will take you to places you cannot enter as a tourist on your own. The guides in the Quintas and Port Houses learn from Ryan, not the other way around. American? Yes. Portuguese? Yes. Ryan lives in both cultures but is completely a “native” son of Portugal."
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.