- Savor a wide variety of Portuguese foods that have made Lisbon a gastronomical hub of Europe
- Learn about a passionate food culture that’s been passed on for generations
- Discover Lisbon’s traditional neighborhoods with your local English speaking guide
- Explore the budding Portuguese craft beer movement
- Discover a wide range of wines from Portugal’s many undiscovered regions
The entire experience was wonderful and met all of our expectations. Our tour included several days in and near Lisbon, and then five days in Porto and the wineries and vineyards along the Douro River. All aspects of the tour were planned to provide an exceptional experience for our group of eleven friends. Our tour guide, Ryan Opaz, was extremely knowledgeable about the wines, the Quintas, the history of Port and Portuguese table wine and the country of Portugal. Finally, the food was amazing and included several dinners and lunches with wine makers who had personal relationships with Ryan. The tour and experience could not have been better!
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.