Port Wine 101
Port is a fortified wine named after Portugal’s second-largest city of Porto, from where the wine has been shipped for over 300 years – but most of us know it as the bottle that comes out once a year at Christmas! On this highly interactive and engaging Port Wine class, Ryan Opaz will help you to understand the various styles, flavors, and brands of Portugal’s famous fortified wine. As a Certified Wine Educator and a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood, Ryan will happily tackle all of your Port wine questions, so start collecting your ideas! This class is 100% online from the comfort of your own home.
- US West Coast (PST): 1:00 pm
- US East Coast (EST): 4:00 pm
- London BST: 9:00 pm
- 60 minute engaging and informative presentation all about Port Wine
- Maximum of 25 participants
- Open Q&A after the session to share a glass of wine
- Learn about the history, regulation and stories behind Port Wine
- Expert guide and wine educator
- 10% discount on ANY direct bookings with Catavino for the calendar years 2021 or 2022
- List of wines and resources mentioned in the session in a follow up email
Port and Douro Wine
Not what you are looking for?
Do you want to experience a custom made tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.