Private Portuguese Wine Tastings
How often have we dreamt of being whisked off to the heart of Portugal to taste Portuguese wine? We want to hear the familiar stories, touch the soil and peek behind the cultural curtain to garner a rare glimpse into a wine’s past, present and future! Let this be your one opportunity to get that wish granted by Portugal’s own Ryan Opaz. With over 20 years of wine and guiding experience, he will happily traverse any direction you wish to go in the comfort of your home. Need him to provide you a Portuguese wine crash course complete with a list of wines to find in your neck of the woods? What about a vertical tasting of a legendary Port house? If you can get your hands on the wine, he’ll gladly provide you with the history, culture and tasting notes behind it. This class is 100% online! From the comfort of your own home.
- US West Coast (PST): 1:30 pm (from Tuesdays to Friday)
- US East Coast (EST): 4:30 pm (from Tuesdays to Friday)
- London (BST): 9:30 pm (from Tuesdays to Friday)
- Australia Brisbane: 6:30 am (from Tuesdays to Friday)
- Rich stories you can share with your friends and family
- Expert guidance from a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood, Certified Port Wine Educator and Wine communicator
- Fully customized tasting based on your interests and wine selection
- Comprehensive list of wines mentioned during the session
- 10% discount on ANY direct bookings with Catavino for 2021 or 2022
- Custom time slot and group size
Not what you are looking for?
Do you want to experience a custom made tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.