Private Portuguese Wine Tasting
Want to explore Port wine? Learn about Dão reds? Have a look at the white wines of Portugal? Explore the many unknown grapes of Iberia? Then book a tasting with Catavino and we'll help create the tasting of your dreams. Ryan Opaz, Catavino's CEO and co-founder, is not only a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood, but has worked in the wine industry for well over 20 years. Listed by Decanter magazine as "one to watch", Ryan will lead you through a Portuguese wine tasting that will take you on a personalized journey into the theme of your choice. Whether a crash course into Port wine or a detailed exploration of aged white Portuguese wines, we're here to pique your curiosity. Come alone, with a group, or even with your kids.
Bookings are based on a flat fee of 5 wines for 60€'s for groups up to 20. After your booking, we'll be in contact to discuss theme options. We can supplement the base cost to upgrade wines, increase the number of wines, include traditional Portuguese nibbles or host groups beyond 20.
Wine Tasting Highlights
- Create your own theme or choose from one of our suggested themes
- Taste a wide vareity of wines and upgrade your experience at any time
- Enjoy the tasting by yourself, or invite your friends, we have space for 20!
- Get personal 1 on 1 time with a real wine expert
- Leave the tasting knowing what wines you like and how to order them as you explore Portugal
Catavino - theLAB Rua do Bonjardim 1206 4000-122 Porto
Not what you are looking for?
Do you want to experience a custom made tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.