Catavino Trains Employees
All employees receive specific training on how to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including effective:
- Hand Sanitization
- Respiratory Hygiene
- Self-monitoring of Symptoms
- Personal Hygiene
- Social Conduct / Distancing
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Procedures in case of Suspected Infection
Catavino Effectively Organizes Services
All of Catavino services and spaces have been reorganized to ensure the following:
- A social safety distance of 2 meters are maintained between customers and employees within the premises;
- Two-thirds maximum occupancy of all transport in all tourism activities;
- Compliance with Internal Hygiene and Safety protocols by all partners involved in Catavino activities;
- An onsite manager is fully trained and readily available to action procedures related to a suspected infection;
- All areas and transport are kept and maintained clean and decontaminated.
Catavino Keeps Customers Informed
At the time of booking, customers will immediately receive via email: the internal protocol related to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, as well as how to comply with basic precautions for prevention and infection control in relation to the coronavirus outbreak.
Catavino Ensures Cleaning and Sanitation
- Washing and disinfection of all surfaces where employees and customers circulate;
- Preference will be given to wet cleaning over dry cleaning and the use of a vacuum cleaner;
- Doors to the outside are open regularly to increase the circulation of fresh air to all rooms and closed spaces;
- Objects in use several times a day are cleaned frequently;
- A supply of masks and alcohol-based hand sanitizers are fully stocked.
Catavino Protects the Individual and Community
- Sufficient personal protective equipment for all employees involved in all activities;
- Stock of single-use cleaning materials, including single-use cleaning wipes moistened with disinfectant, bleach and alcohol at 70º;
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution;
- Waste container with non-manual opening and plastic bag;
- Equipment for washing hands with liquid soap and paper towels inside the sanitary facility.
- All biological waste is separated and handled according to DGS requirements.