The Azores is a stunning archipelago that boasts hidden crater lakes, steaming hot springs, gentle ocean swells, and jaw-dropping views. These nine spectacular islands are catered to those who adore nature, volcanic wines, and the gentle pace of island life. With Catavino, you can experience native pineapple plantations, bathe in bubbling hot springs, take in the volcanic botanical gardens, savor earth-fired stew called Cocido, climb the highest mountain in Portugal, cruise with sperm whales and dolphins, and canoe the glassy waters of a crater lake. Catavino will help you find unique experiences that are tailored to your specific needs!
Inspiration for your next trip:
- Tour one of the only tea plantations in all of Europe
- Experience one of the many lush botanical gardens
- Savor a farm-to-table experience on an organic volcanic farm
- Visit small Azorean wineries making natural volcanic wines
- Trekk the lunar landscape of the Capelinhos volcano
Do you want to experience a custom made tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.