Threaded together by charming old wooden trams and Beaux Arts buildings blanketed in azulejos, Portugal's second-largest city of Porto is currently experiencing a renaissance. Beyond the medieval walls, you'll now find swanky bistros, hip cocktail bars and a range of haute couture clothing shops just waiting to be discovered. Our experiences can take you to a living museum in a private estate surrounded by camellias, a sumptuous dinner in an art collector's home, a personalized tasting of Portuguese wine, a farm-to-table lunch at the estate of a viscountess, a hands-on pottery class to make Portugal's iconic azulejos, a Port wine tasting with a Knight of the Port Wine Brotherhood, and so much more! Catavino will help you find unique experiences that are tailored to your specific needs!
Inspiration for your next trip:
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class with a Michelin-star chef
- Experience Porto with a local architect and historian
- Taste through Porto’s renovated market, Mercado Bolhao
- Visit the lush green wine region of Vinho Verde
- Tour the vine-covered terraces of the Douro Valley
Do you want to experience a custom made tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to set up a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.