The soul-caressing Spanish climate might set Barcelona up as an outdoor city, but its indoor activities are phenomenal as well. Find world-renowned museums that showcase artistic legends and rising stars, markets rich in local produce, and panoramic viewing platforms to take in iconic architecture. With Catavino, you can meet with private art collectors; cruise on a private yacht with a catered meal, partake in a private cooking experience with a Michelin-star chef, join an art historian for a Picasso and Gaudi tour, or partake in an exclusive tasting with world-renowned winemakers. Catavino will help you find unique experiences that are tailored to your specific needs!
Inspiration for your next trip:
- Take a private tour through the iconic open-air markets
- Learn the cultural and culinary history of Barcelona and Catalunya
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson in a private kitchen
- Visit Spain’s foremost wine-producing regions of the Priorat and the Penedes
- Explore Sitges, renowned for its expansive beaches and exciting nightlife
My wife and I went on a private tour from Barcelona into the Pyrenees booked through Catavino. Our guide, Alexandra Ferreiro, was excellent: personable, knowledgeable and accommodating. She was also mindful of my physical limitations. And she was a lot of fun. We learned a lot from her. It would be difficult to find a better guide.
Want to experience a luxury bespoke tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please contact us! We will happily schedule a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.
"*" indicates required fields