San Sebastián and Bilbao
Anyone who adores world-class cuisine, exceptional wine, and lush nature needs to visit northern Spain’s Basque Country at least once. Gastronomy, from the most basic pintxos (Basque tapas) to home cooking and Michelin-starred fine dining, is an integral part of this San Sebastian's DNA...but that's all! With Catavino, you can visit the world-renown bird preserve at the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve; experience guided architectural and culture tours, enjoy a private tasting in a Basque cider house or simply savor a private dinner with a local family. Catavino will help you find unique experiences that are tailored to your specific needs!
Inspiration for your next trip:
- Pintxo Tour through San Sebastian
- Market Tour and Cooking Class in San Sebastian
- Day trip w/ lunch at boutique Txacoli wine producers
- Day trip to Bilbao with a comprehensive cultural tour
- Day trip to Basque fishing villages and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
Want to experience a luxury bespoke tour?
If you would like us to customize your next tour to Portugal or Spain, please contact us! We will happily schedule a call or offer an itinerary that meets to your needs.
"*" indicates required fields